Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Asia Metal Festival 2014 in Seoul!!

Ahhhh!!!  I can't believe I didn't know about this!!  I also can't believe it's already been a year since the last one!!  If you remember, Malicious Intent did a bit of coverage of the show last time around for Asia Metal Festival 2013, but I've been a bit busy and distracted with other shit so this totally snuck up on me!!  Anyway, check it out!!






































It looks like it's gonna be a great show, including:
Metamorphosis  (if anyone has a link to this band's official website or Facebook, please let me know!!)
Silent Eye
Method
Oathean
Earth Rot (Australia!!)
Survive  (Japan!!)
DARK TRANQUILLITY   (Sweden!!!)

Looks like the show is on March 22 (Saturday) at 4:30 PM at the Alleh Square Dream Hall in Seoul!!

Hopefully I can make it, and if I do I hope to see you there!!


No comments: