Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hellride: Resurrection of Death Party 2013!!




After a bit of silence, the time has come to make a couple announcements!!  Prepare yourself for a series of interviews that will further probe into the mysterious depths of the Korean heavy metal scene, with a focus on some of the bands performing at the upcoming HELLRIDE: Resurrection of Death Party 2013 here in Seoul on Saturday, October 5, 2013!!   It's going to be a great show, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of what the Korean metal scene has to offer.  The last time I tried to do interviews for Asia Metal Fest it was on too short of notice for many of the bands, so this time I'm a bit more prepared.  
Also, I'm planning on doing some interviews with bands/artists from the Kansas City/Lawrence/Topeka area.  I'm not homesick, but I want to get a better idea of what's been going on there these past couple of years and feel like surely there are some tales to be told!!  Stay tuned!!

No comments: